How do I make an editor my default editor?
To make an Extended editor your default editor:
On Desktop and Web
- Select the desired editor from the Editors menu in the editor panel menu bar.
- After selecting the editor, re-open the Editors menu, and you'll now see an option to Set Default next to the active editor.
Note that setting this editor as default only applies to your desktop and web environment.
On Mobile (iOS and Android)
- In the note composer screen, open the right side menu.
- Find the Editors section, and tap on it to expand it, if necessary.
- Tap and hold on the editor you'd like to make default, and a menu should appear with options to make the editor your mobile default.