To transfer your notes from Google Keep into Standard Notes, follow these steps:
- Visit https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout and download the archive for Google Keep.
- Extract your Google Takeout locally, and open the contents of the Keep folder.
- In the Standard Notes application, open the Account menu at the bottom left of the interface, then choose Import.
- Click or tap on the Google Keep import option, then select all .html (not .json) files in your Keep folder to use in the converter.
- Once the selected file(s) are ready, click or tap on Import to proceed.