How do I enable two-factor authentication for my account?
Two-factor authentication is available for users who've signed up for a paid subscription plan. To enable 2FA:
- Sign up for a Plan if you haven't already.
- Select the Profile icon in the bottom left corner, then select Account settings.
- Select Security on the left hand side.
- Toggle Two-factor authentication on.
- Scan the QR code or copy and paste the code into your Authenticator.
Privacy & Longevity
- Who can read my private notes?
- Has Standard Notes completed a third-party security audit?
- How does Standard Notes secure my notes?
- How does Standard Notes encrypt data on my device?
- What country is Standard Notes located in?
- What happens to my data if Standard Notes disappears?
- What services does Standard Notes use for daily operation?
- What information does Standard Notes collect about me?
- Can I store passwords in Standard Notes?
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- How can I change my account email?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I change my account password?
- Why can I not sign in, even though my email and password are correct?
- Is Standard Notes a good Evernote alternative?
- How do I attach encrypted files to my notes?
- Can I collaborate with others on a note?
- Can I use Standard Notes totally offline?
- How can I import my notes from Evernote?
- How can I import my notes from Simplenote?
- How can I import my notes from Apple Notes?
- How can I import my notes from Google Keep?
- How can I import notes from a bunch of text files?
- How can I contribute to Standard Notes?
- How can I donate to Standard Notes?
- What are editors?
- How do I create and import backups of my Standard Notes data?
- How do I delete a note?
- How do I delete a tag?
- How do I share a private note?
- How do I use Markdown in my notes?
- How do I clear duplicates?
- How do I enable spellcheck?
- How do I print a note?
- How do I make an editor my default editor?
- How do I search inside a note?
- How do I add images to my notes?
- How do I uninstall Standard Notes?
- How do I view a list of untagged notes (and create other dynamic filters)?
- How do I link multiple notes together to create a sort of personal wiki?
- What does it mean to lock or protect a note?
- How can I optimize the performance of Standard Notes?
- How do I manage/modify my subscription?
- What happens to my data when my subscription expires?
- How do I add more time to my subscription?
- My subscription features appear as expired, even though my subscription is still valid.
- What is the refund policy on Standard Notes?
- What is Standard Notes' sale policy?
- How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
- Is there a free trial available?
- Does Standard Notes offer a student discount?
- Does Standard Notes offer a lifetime subscription?
- What if I can't afford the price of a paid plan?
Note History & Backups
- Creating a Blog From Your Notes with Listed and Standard Notes
- How do I register for a Listed blog?
- How do I publish articles to Listed?
- How do I manage my blog settings, like username and custom domain?
- How do I email my subscribers about new articles and updates?
- What is my Listed guestbook?
- How do I change the colors, fonts, and general layout of my Listed blog?
- How do I specify a custom date for a post, or set the canonical URL?
- How do I hide a story from my main feed?
- How do I add separate pages to my blog?